RNAO Webinar |
The Registered Nurses Association (RNAO) in partnership with the Harm Reduction Nurses Association (HRNA), Community Health Nurses’ Interest Group (CHNIG), Mental Health Nurses Interest Group (MHNIG), MOMS Stop the Harm and the National Safer Supply Community of Practice (NSS-CoP). invite you to join us for a webinar on the topic of Moral Distress.
This webinar will provide participants with a deeper understanding regarding moral distress and to learn about the role of workplace psychosocial safety in creation of a supportive environment.
This webinar aims to:
- enhance understanding regarding moral distress;
- develop skill to recognize how moral distress presents and how it is experienced;
- reflect on the systemic and structural challenges and its impacts on moral distress
- analyze the role of workplace psychological safety as it relates to org and system support
Panelists for this webinar are:
- Corey Ranger, RN, BN. Clinical Nurse Specialist, AVI Health & Community Services and President, Harm Reduction Nurses Association
- Dr. Rosanra Yoon, MN, PhD, NP-Adult. Assistant Professor, Daphne Cockwell School of Nursing, Faculty of Community Services, Toronto Metropolitan University and Evaluation and QI Lead, Mid-West Toronto Ontario Health Team
- Jenna Bennett, RN, MPH student LSHTM, Harm Reduction Community Health Nurse