The SAFER Knowledge Translation & Exchange (KTE) team from AVI Health and Community Services discussed early learnings from implementing prescribed fentanyl as a safer supply option. This panel discussion includes an introductory presentation on outcomes, opportunities, successes, and failures of prescribed fentanyl safer supply.
Following the presentation, the interdisciplinary team of pharmacists, support worker, prescribers, and nurses shared their own unique perspectives via a panel discussion and Q&A session facilitated by Corey Ranger.
French simultaneous oral translation was provided. View the French recording of the webinar here.
- Presentation slide deck (PDF)
- Implementing the Victoria SAFER Initiative: A Practice Brief (PDF)
- Victoria SAFER Initiative Safe Supply Protocols (PDF)
- Reframing Diversion for Health Care Providers: Frequently Asked Questions (également disponible en français)
About Our Speakers
- Laura Cartwright
- Ahmad Ghahary
- Kelsey Roden
- Tim Gauthier
- Corey Ranger (facilitator)