This webinar presented findings from the evaluation of the Kitchener-Waterloo Safer Supply Program, which is uniquely embedded within the Inner City Health Alliance, a collaboration by several agencies that provides intensive place-based and mobile primary health care, housing, shelter, and social connections using a caring, person-centred, and evidence-informed approach. Due to the richness of the results, the team produced two evaluation reports. The first report covers the program outcomes, and the second report covers the model of care.
The presentation offers lessons in maximizing clinical and service provider networks to provide safer supply, particularly for those in smaller communities.
A short Q & A followed the presentation.
- Dr. Gillian Kolla
- Kourteney King
- Dr. Adrian Guta
- Melissa Perri
- Kitchener-Waterloo Safer Supply Program
- Outcomes from the Safer Supply Program in Kitchener-Waterloo (Report 1)
- The Kitchener-Waterloo Safer Supply Program: A Collaborative Model of Care (Report 2)
- Other Safer Supply evaluations
- NSS-CoP Evidence Brief and ODPRN's Rapid Review of the Evidence