Webinar | 2021-11-08
How do you safeguard your heart and mind from the devastation of the fentanyl poisoning crisis? In the wake of countless preventable deaths, how do you stay afloat? What is emotional harm reduction, and how do I use it to survive in this sector? View Corey Ranger's presentation and related resources.
- Presentation (PDF)
- Emotional Harm Reduction (PDF)
- 4 Ways to Use the Window of Tolerance (PDF)
- 10 Recommendations for Peer Engagement and Consultation (PDF)
- Chat summary & resource links (PDF)
- French simultaneous translation transcript (PDF)
About Our Speaker
Based in lək̓ʷəŋən and W̱SÁNEĆ territory (Victoria, BC), Corey Ranger [he/him] is a registered nurse and clinical nurse lead for the Victoria SAFER Initiative.
He is also on the Board of Directors for the HIV Legal Network and is the current President of the Harm Reduction Nurses Association.